Workplace Wellbeing Pregnancy program
Companies who follow this program are in a unique position to lead the way in female health. Pregnant employees who follow this program can, for example, reduce stress throughout their pregnancy, and in turn thrive in the workplace.
Empowering mothers via this program and helping them at this time in their lives will increase your company’s chances of retaining talent.
The mother can expect to be supported in one of the most important times in her life so she can feel calm, confident, and empowered at work and in her pregnancy, investing in her unborn child and career, getting off to the best start as a mother.
Information shared as and when it is needed, to save many hours of research and overload
Feel connected with baby
Create space (mind, body, work, home), daily posture for comfort and optimal baby position.
Sleep better, feel energized
Deal with common ailments
Free from fear
Transition and balance
Prepare for birth and relax
Plan and build confidence for transition into motherhood
- Initial consultation session so we can tailor the program to the mother’s requirements
- 6 x 90-minute one-on-ones essions, online or in-person, plus bi-weekly 30-minute calls
- Email support
- Help on planning documentation
- Recordings that you can use when you choose
- Reading materials including birth poster
- Surprise gift to help the mother in her 4th trimester
- Help with local birth workers
- Duration: 6 months of Private sessions and support in person or online